MALLORCA TRAINING ZONE TOUR 2018
TIMING & LOCATION
Terrain: Hilly – Mountainous
Daily Distance: Approx 90km; 56mi
Daily Ascent: Approx 450-2300m; 1500-7500ft
Total Distance: Approx: 605km; 375mi
Total Ascent: Approx 9200m; 29000ft
Dates: 14 to 21 april (8 days / 7 nights) – €2450 in twin room (+ €450 single)
Rental Bike: 400 euro for 8 days (Wilier Zero 7 with Ultegra Di2)
Recommended Arrival Airport: Palma de Mallorca
Recommended Departure Airport: Palma de Mallorca
(Airport transfers included)
• All hotel accommodation in 4 star hotels (twin share)
• Introductory Lunch
• Dinners in town (except 1)
• 2 Guides on tour (one fully qualified mechanic)
• Van support throughout tour
• All in-tour transfers
• Snacks and food supplements including electrolytes during tour
• Activities which depend on the region we are visiting.
• Garmin 810-820 loan unit with maps for duration of tour
• 1 High End cycling kit by DOTOUT (cycling jersey, knicks and socks) per guest
• 1 NRC X bike Sunglasses
• 1 day pack per guest
• Complimentary food supplements including gels and energy bars
• Detailed printed Tour information booklet.
Highlights: Palma de Mallorca, Alcudia, beaches, panoramic roads and great food!
Mallorca is an excellent place for training in the European spring season, coming just before the Spring Classics. Professional riders still spend several days at the beginning of each new season here and also come to participate in the Vuelta Ciclistica a Mallorca race.
And it’s easy to see why. Mallorca is known for its great weather, beautiful scenery, and silky smooth roads to ride on. It has all the perfect ingredients for you to enjoy this tour with your friends!
You’ll be treated and feel like a Pro rider. It’s a great opportunity to learn and share riding knowledge and other aspects surrounding cycling. This tour will give you ample opportunity to increase your daily training load, ready for a great start to your local summer season.
- CONFIRM BOOKING & PAY DEPOSIT€500€5000€0