FIND YOUR NEXT CYCLING TOUR FOR 2021
Click on the Tour Name into the Calendar to see the Trip details, Scroll down the page to see all the departures or use the search bar to choose Month, Destination or Event. This is a list of departures and booking page: click on "SEE FULL ITINERARY" into each tour page or check the Experience page for all the details. If You can't find your trip or require a tailor made tour, please contact us email@example.com
- Thu, 22 JulStavanger22 Jul, 10:00 am – 31 Jul, 2:00 pmStavanger, Stavanger, NorvegiaVisit the most famous fjord regions in Norway’s southwest region and see some of the most beautiful and panoramic such as the famous Pulpit Rock, l’Hardangerfjord and the Lysefjord. Thanks to Andrea’s connections, we’ll experience the real Norwegian lifestyle.
- Sun, 01 AugBormio
- Sun, 01 AugStavanger01 Aug, 10:00 am – 10 Aug, 2:00 pmStavanger, Stavanger, NorvegiaVisit the most famous fjord regions in Norway’s southwest region and see some of the most beautiful and panoramic such as the famous Pulpit Rock, l’Hardangerfjord and the Lysefjord. Thanks to Andrea’s connections, we’ll experience the real Norwegian lifestyle.
- Sun, 01 AugComo01 Aug, 10:00 am – 10 Aug, 2:00 pmComo, 22100 Como CO, ItaliaAn excellent tour for cyclists wanting to experience some of the great climbs of the Lakes, Central Alps and Dolomites in Italy. We have included the Colle del Ghisallo, the legendary Passo Stelvio and its 'torturous' 48 hairpins, Passo Gavia, the Mortirolo, the Giau, Pordoi and many more.
- Thu, 12 AugGirona
- Sun, 15 AugHartberg15 Aug, 11:00 am – 30 Aug, 3:00 pmHartberg, Hartberg, AustriaPartnering with Peloton Events we will help you perform at your best at the World Masters Cycling Championships. These events have been organised in Austria for over 50 years. You have a large choice of races, be it a road race over 40, 76 or 112 kilometres.
- Sat, 21 AugMegève21 Aug, 10:00 am – 29 Aug, 2:00 pmMegève, 74120 Megève, FranciaFlagship event of the Haute Route Cycling Series, the Haute Route Alps features bucket list climbs made famous by the Tour de France and gives you the rare opportunity to pin on a number and test yourself on long point-to-point stages. Ride with 2014 Haute Route winner Andrea for this epic event.
- Sun, 22 AugOrta San Giulio
- Mon, 23 AugPenisola Calcidica23 Aug, 12:00 pm – 30 Aug, 12:00 pmPenisola Calcidica, Penisola Calcidica, GreciaCompete in the Greek Stage race and qualify for the UCI Gran Fondo World Championships the following week in Bosnia! Professional support, great scenery and 5 stars hotel on the beach! 8-10 days options...you decide. One More Ride will help maximise your UCI Gran Fondo Experience.
- Sat, 28 AugBanja Luka28 Aug, 10:00 am – 06 Sep, 2:00 pmBanja Luka, Banja Luka 78000, Bosnia ed ErzegovinaCheck out the race courses, enjoy the region, and compete in all UCI events with professional support and 4 stars hotel in town! 6-8-10 days options...you decide. One More Ride will help maximise your UCI Gran Fondo Experience.
- Sat, 28 AugCortina d'Ampezzo28 Aug, 10:00 am – 05 Sep, 2:00 pmCortina d'Ampezzo, 32043 Cortina d'Ampezzo BL, ItaliaStunning, steep, and legendary, the iconic climbs in the Dolomites draw cyclists from all over the world. With Haute Route Dolomites 2021, you'll team up our 2014 Haute Route Pyrennes winner Andrea, as your super domestique. Take advantage of his racing experience your Haute Route experience.
- Sat, 28 AugBanja Luka
- Sat, 28 AugMadrid28 Aug, 10:00 am – 06 Sep, 2:00 pmMadrid, Madrid, SpagnaThe Vuelta a España is an annual multi-stage bicycle race primarily held in Spain, while also occasionally making passes through nearby countries. Inspired by the success of the Giro d'Italia and the Tour de France, the race was first organized in 1935. Follow Simon's race live.
- Sat, 04 SepArena di Verona
- Wed, 08 SepSiena
- Wed, 15 SepLubiana15 Sep, 9:00 am – 22 Sep, 1:00 pmLubiana, Lubiana, SloveniaSlovenia is a wonderful region offering many alternative cycling routes, which are nestled in the Alps, immersed amongst pleasant hills and embedded amongst beautiful lakes. Slovenia has an interesting mix of Austro/Hungarian and Italian cultures that render it a truly fascinating, cultural country!
- Wed, 15 SepRovigno
- Thu, 16 SepGirona