FIND YOUR NEXT CYCLING TOUR FOR 2021
Click on the Tour Name into the Calendar to see the Trip details, Scroll down the page to see all the departures or use the search bar to choose Month, Destination or Event. This is a list of departures and booking page: click on "SEE FULL ITINERARY" into each tour page or check the Experience page for all the details. If You can't find your trip or require a tailor made tour, please contact us
- Wed, 05 MayArena di Verona05 May, 10:00 am – 14 May, 2:00 pmArena di Verona, Piazza Bra, 1, 37121 Verona VR, ItaliaA stunning and unique combination of experiencing Italian Cycling Heritage. You will visit the headquarters of two of Italy's oldest and famous cycling brands Willier and Gaerne. You will sample extraordinary roads, exquisite wines and the foods of one of Italy's stunning regions.
- Sat, 15 MayVieste
- Sun, 16 MayLubiana16 May, 9:00 am – 23 May, 1:00 pmLubiana, Lubiana, SloveniaSlovenia is a wonderful region offering many alternative cycling routes, which are nestled in the Alps, immersed amongst pleasant hills and embedded amongst beautiful lakes. Slovenia has an interesting mix of Austro/Hungarian and Italian cultures that render it a truly fascinating, cultural country!
- Sun, 16 MayCatania16 May, 10:00 am – 23 May, 2:00 pmCatania, Catania CT, ItaliaSicily is overrun with breathtaking terrains and landscapes perfect for every type of cyclist. If you are an avid cycler or are simply interested in taking a languid bike ride to soak up the nature of the Italian countryside, Sicily has the best routes for you!
- Sat, 22 MayTreviso
- Tue, 08 JunCrans-Montana
- Wed, 16 JunBormio
- Wed, 16 JunComo16 Jun, 10:00 am – 25 Jun, 2:00 pmComo, 22100 Como CO, ItaliaAn excellent tour for cyclists wanting to experience some of the great climbs of the Lakes, Central Alps and Dolomites in Italy. We have included the Colle del Ghisallo, the legendary Passo Stelvio and its 'torturous' 48 hairpins, Passo Gavia, the Mortirolo, the Giau, Pordoi and many more.
- Thu, 01 JulAlbertville01 Jul, 10:00 am – 10 Jul, 2:00 pmAlbertville, 73200 Albertville, FranciaThe 2021 Tour de France will celebrate its 108th edition and OMR will follow it all! 10 days of the race, riding from the Alps to Ventoux. Experience the incredible atmosphere and follow Simon Clarke's race live on the road fully supported by OMR staff!
- Mon, 05 JulGirona05 Jul, 10:00 am – 11 Jul, 2:00 pmGirona, Girona, Provincia di Girona, SpagnaEmbedded in the raw beauty and calm environment of the Pyrenees, the Haute Route Pyrenees will provide the challenge as well as the support to help you reach new heights. Race with the events' 2014 winner Andrea Nicosia. One More Ride will help you get the most out of your Haute Route experience.
- Thu, 08 JulTrento08 Jul, 10:00 am – 12 Jul, 2:00 pmTrento, Trento TN, ItaliaThe 15th edition of La Leggendaria Charly Gaul, dedicated to the Angel of the Mountains and to his legendary ride during the Giro d’Italia on 8th June 1956, is waiting for you from 8th to 12th July 2021. Ride on fully closed roads, and try to qualify for UCI word-championships 2021.
- 10 Jul, 10:00 am – 19 Jul, 2:00 pmComo, 22100 Como CO, ItaliaAn excellent tour for cyclists wanting to experience some of the great climbs of the Lakes, Central Alps and Dolomites in Italy. We have included the Colle del Ghisallo, the legendary Passo Stelvio and its 'torturous' 48 hairpins, Passo Gavia, the Mortirolo, the Giau, Pordoi and many more.
- Sat, 10 JulPirenei Orientali
- Wed, 21 JulGirona
- Thu, 22 JulStavanger22 Jul, 10:00 am – 31 Jul, 2:00 pmStavanger, Stavanger, NorvegiaVisit the most famous fjord regions in Norway’s southwest region and see some of the most beautiful and panoramic such as the famous Pulpit Rock, l’Hardangerfjord and the Lysefjord. Thanks to Andrea’s connections, we’ll experience the real Norwegian lifestyle.